Sunday, December 13, 2015

AVEENO SKIN RELIEF





AVEENO SKIN RELIEF GENTLE SCENT™ BODY WASH NOURISHING COCONUT



This body wash is wonderful. The light coconut scent is super refreshing and light. This body wash works into a great lather and leaves my skin soft and clean. It's a game changer for my sensitive skin. 

I give this body wash 5 out of 5 stars.

I recommend this product.


AVEENO SKIN RELIEF GENTLE SCENT™ LOTION NOURISHING COCONUT


I'm not usually a big fan of lotion, even with extremely dry skin. The light coconut scent of this lotion is amazing and not overpowering like many of the lotions I have tried. It has kept my raw hands soft and smooth. I do not know how I have lived without it for this long. It is absolutely amazing. 
I give this lotion 5 out of 5 stars.
I recommend this product.
I'm a member of the Crowdtap AVEENO® rewards program, and AVEENO® sent me samples of its AVEENO® SKIN RELIEF GENTLE SCENT™  Body Wash and Lotion in Nourishing Coconut to review.

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment