Friday, June 29, 2018

Telestrations Game Night


I am a huge board game fan. I have a pretty large collection. They take up a large footprint in my living room. While I love role playing and strategy games, I am always on the look out for lighter, simple party games. Telestrations is perfect!



I have the party pack which comes with enough supplies for 12 players! I have another drawing game called Scribblish which I have always loved, but can only support 6 players. Telestrations is the perfect party game and great for a large group! 


 One of my favorite features of Telestrations is that you play on dry erase notepads. This is great for the environment because other sketching games use up lots of paper. These are 100% reusable. Also, because there is no paper, this game is perfect to play outside in the yard. Nothing to blow away, and no trash to pick up. 


 Each page has instructions on what to do during that turn, which is very helpful to those people who don't pay great attention when gaming. I love that I don't have to explain every round. The game is pretty simple. Roll the die and write down that word in your book. Draw a picture, pass, guess the word, pass, until you make a full round. It is hilarious. There is a friendly score and a competitive score. At my house we don't even score, we just pass the books around again and everyone looks through and laughs at what is inside.


I love this game. It's great for larger groups, for lighter gamers, for parties. It's portable, quick setup, easy to learn and really funny. I would recommend to everyone. Young and old, beginners and seasoned gamers too.

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment