Saturday, November 26, 2022

Bestway Airbeds

Long time no see! It has been quite a while since I have written anything here but I am hoping to start up again now that we are settled back in the United States. 

In the past few years, I got married, moved to Germany, was locked down for a couple years due to COVID, and finally moved to a new state. After househunting for six months, we gave up and found a nice house to rent so we are finally starting to feel at home. The most important thing to do now that we are in our new house was to have some family and friends visit for a pre-Holiday get-together. It has been over three years since we have seen any friends or family, besides my sister. 





Enter Bestway Airbeds! I have an office/craft room but it is not quite big enough to have a permanent guest bed and we didn't have time to order and set up furniture in time. I have two airbeds from Bestway. A queen size and a twin. They both have a headboard, which I thought was so cool. They both have built-in A/C pumps to inflate and deflate in a few minutes. This is the most convenient feature. No more searching all over for your separate pump, or the worst-case scenario...leaving it behind!

When the packages arrived we quickly opened them so we could pump them up and let them air out because air mattresses always have that strong plastic smell. It dissipated a ton after a couple days. Yay!


The flocked material on top is so soft. I loved the gray color. They came with storage bags which is a big plus for storage. 

Check out how fast these things inflated! So fun to watch! 
The queen bed pumped up in less than five minutes. 


The twin, in about 3 and a half. It was amazing.


  I have never had a mattress up that quick. Easy Cheesy!

The pumps even have a little spot inside to tuck the cord away, my only complaint is that this cubby is just a little too small. It was tough to smoosh the cord back in.

Unfortunately due to illness, our Holiday Slumber Party was smaller than intended but, one little boy was super excited that now he had his very OWN bed at Auntie's house. He went to bed every night with zero complaints. A book, a blanket, a giant stuffed hampster, and sometimes even a kitty. He slept like a rock! I would say that is a win!


My sister and her husband shared the queen. They said it was pretty awesome for an air mattress. My sister said it was even comfier when my brother-in-law wasn't in the bed!
They also stayed inflated the whole 3 day weekend! Unheard of!


I didn't see a weight rating in the manual, but it held up great for this small family of three, plus a cat! 

The guest room was the place to be that weekend. We had a starry sky nightlight, hot cocoa, and lots of snuggles.


I am still not sure how well these deflate because my cats have claimed both of the beds and basically live on them. It's the holiday season and we are supposed to have more guests so they will probably stay intact until the end of December. They look so nice and are so sturdy, I don't even mind, it is nice to have another room to have cuddle sessions with our fur babies. 



You can check out Bestway products here! My sister has one of their pools. We both love this brand. 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!






No comments:

Post a Comment