Thursday, July 7, 2016

Trying Out New Teas

The Ghograjan Tea Estate was kind enough to give me an awesome deal on some of their teas, so I just had to dive in and order a ton of it. Let's face it, I have a bit of an addiction to tea.


Each tea comes in a simple envelope. Nothing fancy, but it keeps everything fresh, so no complaints there. The labels are nice with descriptions of the tea, ingredients lists, facts about the plantation it's from, and also brewing instructions. 

I've linked each variety to their corresponding Amazon page.



I am no stranger to Earl Grey, it is a tea I could drink all day long. This one is delicious.The quality of the leaves is lovely, and the aroma coming from the bag is wonderful.


There is no bitterness and steeping for 120 seconds makes a great cup for me. The Bergamot flavor is perfect. Not overpowering, but just a bit of citrus flavor. It is so much better than bagged teas. Not only is the flavor better in loose leaf, I love the process of actually making it.


I would give the Vintage Earl Grey Tea 4 out of 5 stars and I would recommend. It could be a tad bit stronger, but I usually like a more moderate flavor. It's perfect for me personally, but I know others who would like a little bit more kick from an Earl Grey.





I am also I huge fan of any and all types of Chai tea. It's such a fun, spicy beverage. Opening the bag is an amazing experience. The smell of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and cloves fills the air. Yummy! 


Again, just steep for 120 seconds and you have a perfect cup. You can add milk and sugar, but I usually have my chai black. It's a perfect blend of tea and spices. I could drink it every day. 


I give the Masala Chai 5 out of 5 stars, I absolutely love it! The aroma is so delicious as it the taste! 





I was definitely excited about trying the Lavender Delight tea. Lavender is my favorite plant, scent, etc., yet I have never consumed it. I really didn't know what to expect, so I just jumped right into it. Oh my goodness! When I opened the bag, it smelled like the lavender sachets I keep around. Beautiful!


I didn't really know what to expect for taste. The lavender bits were mixed with black tea which was lovely. There was just the faintest taste of lavender. It tasted the way is smells, just a tiny hint of floral. It was amazing. I had a cup before bed with some fruit and it was a lovely experience. 

Lavender Delight gets a 5 out of 5 from me! It was so good. I will be adding a cup of this to my nightly routine. Amazing! I would totally recommend. The floral taste was brilliant.


I loved everything about these teas! They are sourced straight from India from a 5th Generation Tea Plantation where the leaves are withered, rolled, oxidized and dried to perfection. The teas are made with beautiful, fresh ingredients! I will be ordering some of their other flavors once I have room to store more tea.


I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own.

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment