Saturday, July 9, 2016

Cushion Care Computer Accessories

As a lover of computer games, I do end up with some bad wrist problems. The last time I hung out at my friend's house I played Magicka for hours with a lame mouse pad and I paid for it the next day.




This CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Pad actually came with a free mouse pad, so I am now able to bring my old mouse pad to my buddy's to help alleviate any pain that Heroes of the Storm would cause. Score! 


I set up the wrist rest and mouse pad at my laptop, and so far, it is fabulous. The pads are lightweight, yet they have both stayed put on my desk. The foam is durable, and comfortable. I have started playing Windward, and they have proved very useful for the many hours I have put into that game.


The bottoms of the pads have a nice grip on them, but they are not sticky like some of the other pads I have had in the past. I have a extra large gaming mouse pad underneath my laptop, and these two sit on top of that without moving as well. 




Overall, I'm really digging this wrist rest and mouse pad. I'd give them 4 out of 5 stars. I do prefer the gel ones, but I do think these will be more durable, so it's nice to have them. Who knows, I may convert.


Grab one on Amazon.








Now, please excuse me while I go play The Sims for a million hours because I have a lovely foam cushion below my keyboard. 


I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own.

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment