Sunday, October 16, 2016

I Might Have A Coffee Mug Obsession...


I drink loads of coffee, tea & cocoa. I need an arsenal of coffee cups so I always have one on hand.


I have mugs from various vacation spots, different fandoms and I can't forget the owls! Silly novelty mugs are definitely a favorite. I fell in love with this one when I saw it.


I've never had a glass mug before, so I didn't know what to expect. I was initially worried about how hot it would get. 


The glass is very thick. I haven't held the body of the mug right after pouring my beverage in, but the handle stays cool. After a few minutes, I'm able to hold the whole thing without discomfort. 


The handle is thick and sturdy. There is a seam down the middle of it. I'm assuming it's from a mold. It's only bothersome on days my hands are hurting me. Damn you, Neuropathy! I don't know if this is something that would irritate someone with normal nerves. That's not a dealbreaker for me though.


Even though I have a ton of mugs, this one has been my go-to since I recieved it. At 13 ounces, it holds plenty of hot beverage. It has held up to lots of washes. The print is bold, clear and great quality. 


As a photographer, who constantly says and writes "Today I shot a baby, a family, my sister, etc.", this mug was just too perfect! I think the quality is great and it is quite durable, even in my clumsy hands. I give it 5 out of 5 stars and would totally recommend it. I would even check out Make Em Laugh's Amazon shop for more silly drinkware.





I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own.

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment