Wednesday, February 21, 2018

STRICTLY BRIKS

Strictly Briks play nice with other toys and are 100% guaranteed to be compatible with all major brands like LEGO, DUPLO, Mega Bloks, and K'NEX brand sets.There are so many options and colors and at a great price. You can let your imagination run wild!


I was able to try out a bunch of different products from Strictly Briks and passed them on to my nephews, except for the small briks. Those are for me. 


The Bag of Small Briks I received were in the basic colors. These are so fun, they have pink and purple. There are many other color options, the clear ones are super cool.


I was also given a pack of Flat Bottom Base Plates. These are way sturdier than I expected. Perfect fit for classic sized bricks a great to build off of.



The Bag of Big Briks are great. Just like Duplo blocks. Great for the little ones. Such an awesome option. These go great with the Big Brik Trap & Gap. Super fun playing with cars and the trap doors. 


A small Trap & Gap 4 Pack to go with the classic sized bricks is so fun. You can build a parking garage and drive your cars up and down. Super study and easy to build.


My favorite product is the AlphaBriks. These tiles are a little tough to pop on an off and they are small, so I didn't pass this on to the 3 and 4 year olds. I like using it as a message board. I think it looks really cool and will probably use it for hashtags. It's so fun.


~Crystal Vicious 


No comments:

Post a Comment