Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Sweet New Products from Suave Professionals

Rose Oil Infusion Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner

At first I was turned off by how ROSY this shampoo smelled. I am more of a fruity person, and this whopping Rose Oil scent was too much. The second time I used it I had a scent memory of these little rose shaped soaps my grandmother had in her bathroom back in the 1980's and guess what? Now I enjoy the smell. Thank goodness because this shampoo really does add volume. I have very thin hair and after only two uses my hair feels twice as thick. It definitely delivers on that promise. The scent stays in your hair for quite a while, so if you hate the smell of roses I wouldn't recommend it. I gave it another shot and warmed up to the scent, so who knows. I dig it.

The scent of this conditioner is way less fragrant than it's counterpart. It adds a light scent to your hair after rinsing out. The volume of my hair doubled after two uses. Can't wait to see extended results, my thin hair needs the extra oomph!


Suave Professionals Natural Hold Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray


I don't really use hairspray for anything other than my bangs, but this hairspray changed me.

It makes my hair feel nice and soft so I actually bought a new curling iron to see how it would hold curls. I love it. It doesn't leave a gross, sticky film all over the place and it smells divine! I sprayed all over my head and it held my bangs and my curls all night. I love the packaging, it's cute and easy to hold. A++



Here's a photo of my hair after using the Rose Oil Shampoo & Conditioner for one week and with the Hairspray holding my curls in! Please excuse my first attempt at using a curling wand. 



~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment