Thursday, December 24, 2015

Valentia True Glow Eye Cream


I'd like to apologize for the terrible format of this post. It is Christmas Eve and I have been on the go all week and now I have to write this blog from my cell phone! 

This is Valencia True Glow Eye Cream.


I have never really been a regular user of eye creams, mostly because they usually have a weird smell and they irritate my eyes. Darn lame sensitive eyes. Now that I am almost thirty, I am glad I have found a cream that I not only can tolerate, I love!!!


This product is easy to apply, just Dan it gently under your eyes after cleaning in the AM and PM! Easy peasy!

This cream smells DIVINE! It has a light, citrusy smell, and I adore it. This cream doesn't irritate my skin or my eyes. I've been using it for about a week now. It has definitely tightened and moisturized the areas around my eyes. It has also helped reduce redness and puffiness. My eyes look brighter! I think I'm ready to make eye cream an every day thing. 

Oops, I forgot to take a before photo, but here is after 1 week of use.

I give Valencia Eye Cream 5 out of 5 stars! I love it!! 

Grab it over on Amazon.

Check out the active ingredients and their benefits!



ASTAXANTHIN: A powerful antioxidant that increases moisture levels, smooths fine line and wrinkles, and restores elasticity to the skin.

RESISTEM: Natural Plant Stem Cells repair and protect the skin from harsh environmental pollutants and stress related aging.

VITAMIN C: Leaves the skin smooth and visibly brighter for a well-rested and bright eyed look.

ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL: Provides intense hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.


ARNICA: A key anti-inflammatory agent to the restorative process that works to diminish the appearance of dark circles.

#ValentiaTrueEyeGlowCream

I was given this product for free for my honest, unbiased opinion.

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment