Monday, August 8, 2016

Diamond Studded Leather Headband



I won tickets to see Guns N' Roses last month. I wish I had found this rad diamond studded leather headband a little bit earlier. It would have been the perfect accessory for my wild, teased out, unruly hair that night. 



As a lover of Rock and Roll, leather is almost always a part of my outfit. In the hot summer months, a headband is much more comfortable than my leather jacket. As a woman that loves shiny things, the diamond studs are a great feminine, dressy touch. This headband is a Win/Win!



This headband is made of genuine leather, with the typical leather scent. The faux diamond studs are a good size and they are so sparkly! They are attached securely and the backs are covered. 



The inside of the headband is lined with polyester. It keeps the diamond stud backs away from your hair. It also is a comfortable fabric to have against your head. The elastic is a bit on the bigger end for me. I have to wear the band all the way forward to keep it in place the longest. Nothing a safety pin or a sewing kit can't fix. 



This headband is great quality, it's durable, and really cute. Let's not forget the sparkles!







I love the look and feel of this headband. It's super versatile and can be worn around the house, to a concert, or paired with something more dressy. Overall, a great product. I give it 5 out of 5 stars and would definitely recommend it. I will be wearing mine a lot! 





I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own.


~Crystal Vicious





No comments:

Post a Comment