Wednesday, January 27, 2016

CentiMom Tea Infuser Gift Set

I love anything to do with tea! When I saw this tea set I was ecstatic. This set comes with three tea infusers of varying sizes. They remind me of Matryoshka dolls. 


Each has its own weighted chain, and a drip tray to rest on after you are done brewing. Hooray for less mess! The set also comes with a perfect teaspoon to measure out just the right amount of tea, for one cup or three. I had never used this type of infuser, so I was eager to see how everything worked, especially the weight on the chains.




All the items are made of stainless steel. They are easy to clean. Two the tops came off easily, but the smallest one gave me some trouble. One of the little hooks on the bottom seemed out of position compared to the others. I used a butter knife to move it a bit and now it works like a charm. Thank goodness, because I use that little one all the time. 


The spoon was such a nice addition to the set. It has a nice long handle so I was able to easily reach the bottom of my tea canisters to grab some loose tea leaves. Something that seems so simple can really make a difference. 


The drip trays are also wonderful. I set the infuser in it to load it with tea, and then after brewing, I stick it right back into place. No mess, no fuss. Perfect! The weights are by far the neatest thing! You just have to stick the hook in any link on the chain, and like magic, it stays. I put my infusers, high, low, in between and they stayed put.



I brewed all kinds of loose tea and have NO leaves escape from the infuser. I even made Matcha tea, which is a very fine powder, which usually clumps up on me. The holes on the infuser helped strain the Matcha and it made a perfect cup, with no clumps and only the fine powder that should be there. This made me very happy because I don't have the space for all the tools needed to make Matcha correctly.



I am totally in love with this gorgeous set and give it 5 out of 5 stars! I would recommend it to any tea drinker out there. 

I was supplied a sample for testing and evaluation, in return for my honest opinion.

This awesome Tea Set is available on Amazon.  #CentiMom


These Tea Infusers are from CentiMom.com, a site that was started by a mom to share healthy basics and family solutions, and now she is growing her new business. 

Like CentiMom on Facebook too!


~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment