Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Gshine® Extendable Selfie Stick



The Gshine Selfie Stick is my very first Selfie Stick and I am already in love with it! I don't know how I have gone so long without trying one of these guys, especially as not only an avid photographer, but as someone who uses their cell phone camera as much as their DSLR. 




It is indeed "Pocket" or Purse sized, starting out at only 6.5 inches in length and only weighs 118 grams. Even though the stick itself is very lightweight, it was able to support the weight of my iPhone 5 inside an Otterbox case with no problems keeping the phone in the position I had put it in.




The Selfie Stick has three tiers that can be extended separately to a maximum length of 18.5 inches. This gives you a lot of options when it comes to framing your shots, you can extend a little or a lot! I love this feature! It also came with two mounts, plus a GoPro Screw. This stick is super versatile.






My favorite feature is the Bluetooth shutter button! It was super easy to connect to my iPhone. It fits nicely on a clip that attaches to the stick for hands free use, or you can pop it off of the stick and use it in your hand, which is what I preferred. Despite being lightweight, this stick was very durable. It doesn't feel flimsy at all. The grip on the handle is comfortable. 




I absolutely love this Selfie Stick and cannot wait to go on some adventures and capture so much more beauty in background of my group photos with this awesome gadget. I give it 5 out of 5 stars and would recommend it.

#sfg








I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest, and unbiased opinion.

~Crystal Vicious


No comments:

Post a Comment