Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask by Valentia




This mask is pretty awesome. It is a nice thick gel which is different from every other mask I have tried. It has a pleasant, gentle scent that I can't quite put my finger on, but it is fresh and calming. I applied a small amount, a little went a long way, and let it sit for 30 minutes. The directions mentioned it may tingle, but I did not feel anything. I removed it easily with a washcloth and warm water.


I love that this mask is made with natural ingredients. Valentia is awesome like that. Some of the important ones include Japanese Green Tea, Aloe Vera, Rosehip Seed Oil, and Sea Buckthorn Oil which is one of my most favorite things! The biggest problems I have with my skin include dryness, dullness, and redness. 

After using this mask twice a week for just 2 weeks I have noticed that my skin is more hydrated, more even toned, brighter, and supple. It has even left me with a bit of a glow. I would recommend this luxurious face mask and I give it 5 out of 5 stars. 
I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. 


#ValentiaUltraPlumpingHydrationMask


~Crystal Vicious 

No comments:

Post a Comment