Thursday, January 14, 2016

enviHome Spiralizer

I've been dying to try Zucchini pasta so I was thrilled when I found the enviHOME Spiralizer.


This awesome little kitchen gadget comes with:

4 Different Stainless Steel Blades 
Deep-penetrating finger-guard cap 

Blades removal tool 
Flexible cleaning brush 
Printed color manual 
And an AMAZING Ceramic Vegetable Peeler 

This slicer is easy to use and ergonomic. Even with sore wrists and hands I was able to spiralize my zucchini easily with the help of the finger guard cap. It was easy to wash and all the bits fit conveniently in a small container in my cabinet.



This finger guard cap was useful. 
You just stick it in the vegetable and twist. I had a little trouble with a skinny zucchini but it worked great with the bigger ones. After twisting down as far as you can, you are left with a only a bit of waste. I thin, long core in the center of the spiralizer, but it was easy to clean out. The only thing I had a bit of trouble with was removing and replacing the blades. Even with the tool, it was a little tough for my weak fingers, but eventually got it.


This spiralizer did a great job slicing up my veggies and I successfully made zucchini pasta. I give it 4 out of 5 stars and only because I had trouble with the blades. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased opinion.  








~Crystal Vicious 

No comments:

Post a Comment