Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Delicious Vahdam Loose Teas

I love tea! I drink it all day everyday. I love trying out new brands and flavors. Vahdam Tea is packed right at it's source in India, as fresh as you can get! It's organic and fair trade. The tea is made without any artificial ingredients or oils. I like the sound of this! I tried two flavors: Black Darjeerling and Green Masala Chai.



Singbulli Special Darjeeling Black Tea

This tea comes in a nice simple package that is resealable. When you open it, you are hit with a lovely fresh aroma. I use one teaspoon of leaves in an infuser for one cup of tea and let it steep for 5 minutes. 


The scent and color are very nice. I have enjoyed every cup I have made. I drink a lot of tea throughout the day and I really like this one. The flavor is delicious. It's just strong enough for my liking. It's more flavorful than the Darjeerling that comes in teabags at the grocery store. 


Darjeeling Loose Leaf Masala Chai Tea

Like the Black tea, the Green comes in a simple package. Upon opening this one, you get the spicy aroma of cloves, cardamon and cinnamon. Again, add one teaspoon of leaves to your infuser for one cup of tea and let it steep for 5 minutes. 
The spicy scent is heavenly. I make this one in the evening. The flavor is perfect for me, just enough of the spice I like but not overpowering. I like that it is a Green chai, and that it is loose leaf. I enjoy it more than the chai teabags from the grocery store.


I enjoyed both of these teas. I prefer loose tea to bagged tea, and these are a pretty good value compared to the loose tea I see at the grocery store. I would purchase these teas and recommend it.

I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own. 

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment