Friday, April 15, 2016

Gogyre Power Banks


Power banks are one of my favorite pieces of technology. Gogyre makes two different banks. I got both the G5300 and the G10600. The G5300 is small and easily portable. I love to throw it in my purse. My phone doesn't stay charged very long, so it is imperative that I have a portable battery at all times. It charges my phone quickly and lasts a long time, and the battery itself charges up quickly when plugged into the same adapter I use for my lightning cable. 



The G10600 is amazing as well. It is bigger but holds more power. I am also able to charge my phone and my DSLR at the same time, which is FANTASTIC! Normally, I would be carrying around a whole bag of batteries! I am very pleased with both of these batteries.
I give these power banks 4 out of 5 stars.

Available on Amazon.

I received these products at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own.
~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment