Monday, April 4, 2016

Everlasting Star Paint Brushes



This set of brushes from Everlasting Star comes with 15 brushes of various sizes plus a carrying case with a pop up stand to help with drying. These brushes have long handles. I tested them with Acrylics and Watercolors. The coating on the bristles was easily removed after soaking in water, but the case absolutely reeked. I washed it twice with soap and water and let it dry thoroughly and I can still smell it from across the room.




The brush types include:

- Filbert Brush - Sizes 9, 4
- Angle Brush - Sizes 12, 10, 5, 2
- Round Brush - Sizes 8, 7, 3, 1, 1/0
- Flat Brush - Sizes 11, 6
- Fan Brush - Size 0
- Rigger Brush - Size 3/0



The handles were very comfortable to hold. The brushes held paint well, and laid the paint down nicely. I enjoying using them. I usually use much smaller brushes, but I kept reaching for these. The didn't lose any fibers and didn't tear up my paper. They were also easy to clean. 


I would recommend these brushes for artists, students, crafters, and kids. I would give these brushes 4 out of 5 stars. I love them and they work nicely, but the case still smells awful.

Grab a set here.

I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own. 

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment