Sunday, February 14, 2016

NOVICA 'Lime Knot' Earrings


I was without a Valentine this year, so I treated myself to this beautiful pair of Peridot and .925 Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings. These gorgeous earring are from NOVICA.

In association with National Geographic, this company works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, fair trade treasures. 


Each item comes with a Story Card certifying quality & authenticity. These earrings were crafted by Bhavesh in India. They also came in a amazing gift bag adorned with elephants! I think this is such a neat extra touch.


These earrings are light, and at just under 2 inches very dainty, but still stunning. I am not a fan of huge jewelry, but rather small, simple pieces. The green color is perfect and the knot pattern is lovely. I have received many compliments already. 




They are well made and feel durable despite their light weight. The hook closures are just the right size to stay put in my ears. These earrings have not disappointed.

Grab your own Peridot "Lime Knot" earrings here!






The craftsmanship of this piece has totally convinced me to check out more products from other artisans that NOVICA works with. I love the concept of this company. I give both NOVICA and these Earrings 5 out of 5 stars. If you are looking these for gorgeous fair trade pieces, check out NOVICA.COM!



I received this item at a discounted rate. This review is my honest opinion of this item.

~Crystal Vicious

2 comments: