Thursday, February 11, 2016

Thermalabs Exfoliating Gloves


I love all things natural, so I was wicked excited to try out these exfoliating gloves. Nothing feels better then a good scrub to get rid of all the dirt and dead cells off of your body right? This set came with three gloves, all made of different materials...Plus a Bonus Finger Exfoliator! 

Also included, is a printed in-depth guide to help you exfoliate like a pro.



It is loaded with information about each glove, care instructions, tip, tricks, and all kinds of other secrets to beautiful skin. It's a great addition to the set because it is so informative.

I hand washed each glove gently before using them. The loofah glove held up fine, but the sisal and jute ones already had bits coming loose, or falling off. Each glove fit my right hand well, but because they are one sided you could scrub everything but your right arm. If you are a lefty, you would probably be doomed...


The Bamboo Fiber 
and Loofah glove was said to be the best for dry skin because it holds the most moisture. The outside of the glove was fine. It was smooth and pretty soft, but the inside of the loofah glove was very sharp and hurt my hand. I took it off almost immediately. I was able to finish up by holding the glove in my hand like a cloth instead of as a glove, because the cloth backing protected my skin. I would not use this one again. 


The Sisal glove is the rougher, sturdier of the set. I was a bit nervous to try it because I have sensitive skin. It wasn't too rough, but a lot of fibers were falling off and sticking to me. It was rough on the inside, but not sharp like the loofah. 


The Jute glove was definitely my favorite, it is the one best for sensitive skin after all. It was a strange texture. Not soft, not rough. I was able to use some soap with it, so I could cleanse and exfoliate together. I will continue to use the Jute glove, maybe the Sisal...but I'm tossing the Loofah one.




Believe it or not, the Finger Exfoliator was my favorite out of the whole set. It doesn't look very comfy in the photo, but it not hard or rough. It's actually made of a soft fabric with some stretch. I have used it every day with a facial cleanser and I absolutely love it! It definitely made up for 2 of the gloves being sub par.  

I give this set 3 out of 5 stars. If you could buy them separate I would totally buy the Jute Mitt and the Finger Exfoliator. I would recommend them if you have tougher skin...unfortunately I do not, so half of this set is too rough for me. 



And check out ThermaLabs.com



A free review sample was provided for a fair, unbiased, and honest review.

~Crystal 



No comments:

Post a Comment