Tuesday, February 9, 2016

OxyLED Ultrasonic Cool Mist Aroma Diffuser




This amazing product takes water and essential oils and turns any room into a magical atmosphere. This cool gadget has two mist settings (heavy and light), 3 timer options or ON (it shuts off automatically when out of water), and lights that cycle through a rainbow of colors, or you can select your favorite color and keep it there. 




I love using this in my bedroom to diffuse essential oils. Everything about this product is relaxing. It is simple to use, upkeep is easy, and all the settings make it versatile. It's also pretty big, 500 ml lasts a good amount of time. I rate it 5 out of 5 stars and would totally recommend it to anyone that is interested in aromatherapy.


Today I tried to do my first video review. It's a little different because no one in my house could stay quiet long enough for me to film my opinion for two minutes, so I wrote my review on top of a video that demonstrates how to use the diffuser. It also shows how rad the lights are! 




A review sample was provided for a fair, unbiased, and honest review.

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment