Tuesday, February 23, 2016

An Ice Bag That is Zebra Print! Sold!


As a chronic illness warrior, I am always on the lookout for products that can help with my symptoms, and anything that is zebra print! "When you hear hoof beats, think of horses not zebras". I was stoked when I saw this Hot/Cold Pack with zebra stripes by Naniga. I could use this to help with numerous aches and pains, swelling, and most frequently my migraines. This is way easier than soaking a washcloth in cold water every five minutes. 

This bag stunk to high heaven when I opened it. An awful plastic/chemical smell. I washed it with warm water
and soap and aired it out overnight. That resolved the issue. The cover is easy to unscrew and the mouth is large. I could fit a couple of my thin ice cubes at a time, and i could easily fill with water from the sink. When filled the bag covers a lot of surface area. It stays both cool and hot for a full 20 minutes which is the amount of time I like to apply hot or cold therapy. 

The main reason I wanted this particular ice bag was the "zebra" pattern, all lot of the color is warn away. A lot of the black is missing, or rather, displaced onto the white stripes. The bag has not leaked and hasn't even produced any sweat so I don't know why the pattern is ruined. The fabric is soft, and feels pretty durable, so I suppose its just a problem with the "paint". It's just a cosmetic issue, but it still bums me out.

I give the Naniga Ice Bag 4 out of 5 stars. The initial smell was awful, but after a wash it dissipated. If the paint didn't wash off/move around, I would have given this bag a perfect score. It's simple and convenient to use. It's portable, so I will bring it when I in my medical kit when I travel. It keeps it's contents warm or cool for as long as I need it. It doesn't leak and it's very comfortable. I would recommend it.


I received this product at a discount. My reviews are 100% my own, honest opinion.

~Crystal Vicious

1 comment:

  1. My daughter loves all things zebra print so this would have been a great thing to give to her but not if the print doesn't stay put.

    ReplyDelete