Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Warm Weather is Here! It's Time for Boho Accessories!


It's my favorite time of year! After the snow melts away, the sun comes out and the world blooms. The warm weather gives me a reason to wear flowers in my hair! I have plenty of flowers, garlands and headbands. I was looking for something new. I was so stoked when I found this beautiful beaded, feathered, faux leather headband. 





I was so pleased with the quality of this product! It's comfortable. The faux leather cord is beautifully braided and durable. The beads and feathers are gorgeous and perfect. I w as also pleasantly surprised by the adorable shamrock charm, I wasn't expecting that.



You can even remove the feathers. I specifically got this headband to wear to Earthfest, but I ended up very sick the past couple weeks, so I haven't even been able to wear this with a cute outfit yet. The accessory is absolutely perfect. It will get a ton of wear once I get back outside.



I'll wear this as both a headband and necklace. I'm so excited to work it into my wardrobe. I give this product 5 out of 5 stars. It's so much better than I expected. I would totally recommend. 



I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own. 

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment