Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Dinophile For Life


I have been a dinosaur lover my whole life. My mother tells stories about when I was a toddler and would run to the dinosaur books at the library. I could pronounce the names of dinosaurs she had never even heard of. I was hooked. Now, thirty years later, I am still obsessed. 




I saw this set of toy dinosaurs on Amazon. They were a great value and looked really neat. As a grown woman I knew having a set of twelve toy dinosaurs might seem a little silly, so I tried to be creative with them. I decided to make planters and a jewelry holder. I will put links to tutorials at the end of this blog.



This set from Kids Imaginative comes with twelve different species of dinosaurs. Their quality was way better than I had expected. I thought they would be similar to the hard plastic ones from a dollar store, but they are actually pretty soft and the details are so good! 



While I came up with ideas for some of these guys...the Tyrannosaurs and Stegosaurus will forever hang out on my shelf. "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" I you ever want some Dino toys for your kiddos or have a Dino DIY project you want to do, I would definitely recommend this set! 





Dinosaur Planter Tutorial


Dino Jewelry Organizer Tutorial
I received these at a discount. My opinion is 100% honest, unbiased and my own. 

~Crystal Vicious 

No comments:

Post a Comment