Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The 3 R's! Rescue Respect Repeat!


Arm The Animals is a rad company that creates unique, witty, thought-provoking apparel and donates a portion of the proceeds to animal rescues! How awesome is that! I already love their Catastrophe 2.0 tank, so I came back for more. I am digging the Respect Repeat (3 R's) Slim Graphic Tank from their Amazon store.


Let's talk quality first. This tank is 100% and super soft. A++ for Comfort! This tank is a Slim Fit top. As a curvier lady, I was nervous that the XL would be too tight. According to the size chart, the XL top's Bust was 36" and Hips was 38". My Bust is 43" in a tight fitting sports bra. My Hips are 44.5". This top fit fine. It wasn't even tight. I was so glad because it's a great top! 


The only thing I don't love about this top is that it's very sheer. I can see the brand name of my sports bra, and my tattoos clearly through the fabric. I'll definitely have to wear an undershirt to keep from revealing too much of myself in public. However, it will be perfect for yoga, beach trips, and pajamas. The top is durable and the print is great quality, and still perfect after a few washes. 

So let's recap: super soft, comfy, and cute tank & Arm The Animals donates proceeds to help animals! You can't really get any better than that. I give this tank 4 out of 5 stars. Check out ArmTheAnimals.com to grab some more neat apparel and help out this great cause. 

I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own. 

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment