Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Acrylics For Days!



I have been arting like crazy this past month. Even though Acrylics are one of my least favorite mediums, I have been using a ton of them. I've been trying out a bunch of awesome supplies from U.S. Art Supply. I honestly haven't stopped painting! Today I am going to talk about a spiral pad of 9" x 12" Extra Heavy-Weight 246 Pound Acrylic Painting Paper. These 12 pages come on a spiral notebook.

I loved that I could flip the cover over, and sketch right inside the book. The paper has a nice smooth texture and I enjoyed drawing on it. The pages are an off white color. It held up to an eraser better than other papers.


I was unable to tear the page out because the paper is so thick. I had to use scissors to cut the page out after I was done sketching. I usually prefer paper that has perforated edges so I can tear my paper off easily. The spiral is a pro and a con at the same time. I love the thickness of this paper. It is stiff and strong and held a lot of paint. I give it 4 out of 5 stars. I would recommend it for students, artists, and crafters. It is a great value.

Time Lapse of Painting with Acrylic.

Grab this on Amazon.

I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own. 

~Crystal Vicious

2 comments:

  1. My husband is the painter in my house. I am not good at drawing or painting but he and my daughter both are. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Latex Resistance Band Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete