Saturday, March 19, 2016

The Holy Grail of Serums

I am usually pretty bad at keeping up with skincare regimens. Most face products smell weird, or feel gross on my skin. I hate going to bed with stuff on my face...and sometimes I just flat out forget to do things, especially if I am tired and want to go to sleep. Not anymore. I actually can't wait to wash my face at night so I can apply Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum. That is a sentence I never thought I would utter. 

Valentia always hits it out of the park with their skincare line...but everyone loves face scrubs and mud masks, so I wasn't sure if I could love a serum the same way. 
Active ingredients include:
- Wakame Bioferment: to detoxify and boost antioxidant defense.
- Gotu Kola: Lessens the appearance of scars and increases skin firmness.
- Lactic Acid: Increases skin cell turnover, for healthier renewed skin.
- Licorice: Corrects skin discoloration.
- Argan Oil: Rich in Vitamin E,  reduces water loss and protects skin's resiliency and elasticity. 

The serum is a a creamy, yellow color with a light-medium consistency. I applied 2 pumps to my face. It goes on smoothly and absorbs within minutes. My skin doesn't feel dry, or greasy and sticky. It actually leaves a nice refreshing feeling. The absolute best part of this serum is that it smells like an orange dreamsicle! I would apply it several times a day just for the scent. I need to get a hold of some clementine oil so I can make a perfume that smells like this. It's literally dreamy!
You're supposed to follow up with moisturizer, but like I said, I am lazy and forgetful...so I haven't done that once. However, my normally dry skin is hydrated and soft. It's also brighter and smoother. I'm going to try to be better with moisturizing since that will lock in the benefits of the serum and produce even better results. Where can I find Dreamsicle face lotion? I give this serum 5 out of 5 stars. It's amazing! I would recommend it to anyone, even those who are forgetful like me but want to start taking better care of your skin. 

Grab some on Amazon.

I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own. 

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment