Sunday, March 13, 2016

Spirit Naturals Face Moisturizer


I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. I am always trying new lotions to see if I can find one can that makes my face look and feel better. Spirit Natural Face Moisturizer seemed like something I would love to try. It has some awesome natural ingredients: Aloe, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Lavender Oil, Shea Butter, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Soybean Oil, Jojoba Oil,Hemp Seed Oil, Algae Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract and Grape Seed Oil.
This moisturizer comes in a tall, thin bottle. I really love the packaging. It doesn't take up much space, it's nice to look at, and the pump works great. The lotion is a thick, creamy consistency. It feels pretty heavy on my face. It makes my skin feel cool and takes a very long time to absorb despite rubbing it in well. I'm not a huge fan of the scent. It kind of like cocoa butter, but a little "off". After a while, the smell will finally dissipate. The lotion does do a good job moisturizing my skin. You can feel it sitting on your face for hours, but once it's finally absorbed my skin feels soft. 

This lotion has not helped with acne. My acne has actually gotten worse since I've started using this. I also don't notice my skin feeling any tighter. I give this moisturizer 3 out of 5 stars. The smell isn't great, it takes a long time to absorb, and it feels heavy. The only benefit I have received from it is my skin is a bit more hydrated. If that is all you are looking for, I would recommend it, but otherwise I would pass.  

Available on Amazon.

I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own. 

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment