Sunday, March 13, 2016

Tea Tree Oil Scrub


I love scrubs and I love tea tree oil! I couldn't wait to try out this Tree Tree Oil Body & Foot Scrub from First Botany Cosmeceuticals! My feet can get dry and I've had the tiniest bit of toenail fungus on the corner of one nail for over 5 years. I've been trying everything to combat that stupid fungus. I figured I'd give this a shot, since the other benefits of helping moisturize and battle stinky feet, plus being able to use it on face and body as well makes this scrub super versatile!

This scrub is a mixture of salts and oils. The tea tree scent is almost non-existent, there really isn't much of any scent in the container. The mixture is pretty dry, yet not very coarse. I like it. I scoop some out and apply it to damp skin, otherwise it will just fall right off of the area you put it on. I notice the oils once I rub it in. After applying to my feet in the shower I try to be careful to not slip. It's not incredibly oily, but my feet end up a bit slick after. 

That stubborn bit of toenail fungus does seem to have gotten even smaller, so I will continue to use this on my feet daily. My feet are also super soft and smooth, which I love. I haven't tried this scrub on my face yet, but I have on my arms and legs. It does a great job getting rid of dry skin and leaving my body feeling moisturized. I give this scrub 4 out of 5 stars. I wish it had a bit more of a tea tree scent, but otherwise it's great. I would recommend it to anyone that has foot problems or those who like scrubs. 


Grab some on Amazon.

I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own. 

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment