Thursday, March 17, 2016

Cute Headbands from the Curly Co.


Pardon this terrible photo, I'm growing my bangs out and they are not behaving. My friends and family know that I spend 90% of my time with a bandanna holding my hair out of my face. I love having bangs, but unless I am out and about I want them out of the way. I've tried a million headbands. They are always too tight and uncomfortable or too loose and always falling off. Then I discovered non-slip headbands! Oh my gosh, these are the greatest! 
These headbands come in a pack of two! Their logo is a "C", which is cute because that is my initial. The inside of the headband is beaded with silicone, this is what makes them non-slip. The braided pattern is gorgeous. They can be worn around the house, for exercise, or with more formal hairstyles. I made an attempt to do fancy hair in my photo, but I've had a bad hair week. It's a good thing I've been able to just pull my hair back into one of these, and it stays all day.
The first time I tried the headband on, it was very tight. So tight it was uncomfortable. I have a fairly small head, and very thin hair, so I was quite worried. After one use, the band loosened just enough and now it fits comfortably. I have worn them all day, and all night with no discomfort. The silicone really keeps the band in place. 
Usually, I have to adjust headbands every 15 minutes. It drives me nuts...but these stay put for hours. The silicone doesn't pull my hair either. I was pleasantly surprised by that. These bands are by the Curly Co...but I have very fine, thin hair and these headbands still work great. They have yet to pull out my hair, even after all day wear. 
I give these headbands 4 out of 5 stars. They are simple and elegant. Durable and comfortable. They do a great job keeping my bangs and the rest of my hair out of my face. After the first use, they are easy to get on and off. I wish they came in more colors/patterns. I would recommend them to anyone with any hair type that would like to put their hair back or use a headband that stays.
Grab a set here. 

I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own. 

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment