Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Music Meets Art with These Rad Guitar Picks



As both a music and art lover, these picks struck the perfect chord with me. Art Tribute has this awesome set of twelve picks, two of each design from Michelangelo, Rembrandt, Vermeer, Munch and two from  Da Vinci. The gift set comes with a cool metal Click Clack box for safe keeping as well as a leather pick holder on a key chain. It's such a neat gift for musicians, artists, and music/art lovers alike. 



The picks are 0.7 mm, a medium gauge. They are not too flimsy or too thick. I prefer medium for just about everything. The picks were comfortable to hold and to play with. I dug the way they played. The printing on the celluloid is amazing! 


I can't believe the amount of detail in such a small place. The seem quite durable. The prints are still perfectly intact. The pack comes with 2 of each print so I will be giving a set to my friend Cat (The Bassist for The Knock Ups) because I know she will love them as much as I do. 
They are really unique, so I don't think she will lose them as easily as plain picks at gigs. Then again, she's going to love them so much, she might keep them at home for safe keeping. I give this set 5 out of 5 stars.

Grab some here, and keep an eye out for new prints.

I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own. 

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment