Monday, March 7, 2016

Time To Add A Cooling Towel To My Postie Gear.


Living with a chronic illness is hard. I am always on the lookout for products that can help me deal with symptoms. Cooling towels are one of the best inventions for someone with a broken autonomic nervous system. My body has trouble regulating it's temperature. This causes heat intolerance. I couldn't wait to try Live Infinitely's Forever Cool Instant Cooling Towel to help me deal with the heat, even in the winter. 


When I opened this cooling towel there was an interesting chemical odor. I threw the towel in the wash, then hung it to dry. I also rinsed out the anti-bacterial case with soap and water to get rid of any residual odor. After doing so, the smell dissipated. When it is dry, the towel is very hard, kind of like cardboard. Weird right? I rolled it up, and was unable to fit it back into the case. Next time I will try to fold it differently, but I didn't want to put it away until it was dry. 
The color has faded in many spots after washing, but it is still pink, and I haven't noticed the color bleeding onto any surfaces or fabrics. The towel is pretty easy to use. You just wet it, wring it out, and snap it a couple times. It gets pretty cold pretty quickly. It also completely transforms from hard, stiff material to a soft, towel like form. I was able to wrap the towel all the way around my neck and it was nice and cool to the touch. A very welcome feeling when my body is overheating for no reason. 


The material is so strange, it feels damp, but it isn't wet. It stays cool for a long time. Once it dries out, you only need to wet it again. It is way more convenient then wetting wash cloths and dripping everywhere, just to have to run it under cold water again five minutes later. I give this product 4 out of 5 stars. I wish the case was a bit bigger, so I don't have to smoosh the towel inside. Overall, it's a really neat product and I would recommend it to anyone who needs to cool off after a workout, or for people with heat intolerance. This will seriously be a life saver for me in the summer months! 

Grab one on Amazon.

I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own. 

~Crystal Vicious 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Dumbbell Manufacturer Online

    ReplyDelete