Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum


I have loved the entire Valentia line. Every product from them has been absolutely wonderful. Their Royal Rose Hydrating Serum is formulated for sensitive skin, so I was so excited to try it. Unfortunately, I have any allergy to something in it. Not only did it my face break out, I developed a rash. 



The serum has a very strong rose smell. It might put some people off, but it is a nostalgic scent for me. My grandmother always smelled of roses. She had a rose powder and a puff she would let my sister and I play with when we were very little. The smell of this serum brings me back to those days. I'm pretty bummed that I cannot use this. I wanted to love it. 
The serum is more like a cream. It is white with a medium consistency. It goes on pretty smoothly. It leaves a bit of a sticky feel for a few minutes, but once it is dry it goes away. The smell also dissipates after a bit. My skin felt nice and hydrated, but later I noticed the rash. I only used this once because of the allergy...but then I passed it on to my mom so she could try it. 
My mom isn't big on skin care products, but she liked it. She applied two pumps at night, and said after the sticky feel wore off her skin felt tighter and firmer. She likes it and will continue to use it. I give this serum 3 out of 5 stars. Sadly, I can't be a huge fan of something I cannot use, but my mom does like it. 

Available on Amazon.

I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own. 

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment