Monday, March 28, 2016

Everyone Should Have An Extra Turntable

I have had my pink Crosley record player for almost 10 years and I love it very much, but with all the new tech nowadays, I've been dying to convert some of my LPs to MP3s. That day has finally come, and now I am in love with a second record player.

This Bluetooth turntable from 1byone has built-in speakers plus Vinyl to MP3 recording. It's sleek, and simple with a nice vintage feel. It has settings for 33 / 45 / 78 LPs as well as an adapter for 45s. The tonearm can be locked, and has a lever that will slide it over and place it down on your record. I've never had this before, so I'm excited about this feature. The speakers are not super loud, which isn't a problem for me, especially since there is a RCA output for speakers and an Aux-in jack for headphones.
The function buttons are self explanatory. To record, you just plug in your drive, place the needle, then hit Phono-Rec. It automatically stops at the end of the record. It records the entire side of the album as one track. This might be annoying to some, but I don't mind. I always listen to albums on my iPhone and computer straight through. I can just label them Side One and Side Two. You can play music right off your flash drive too. The record you just recorded, or MP3s that are loaded on already. 

I give this turntable 5 out of 5 stars.
I am so happy with it. I love being able to record to MP3. I use the Bluetooth speaker for my iPhone as much as I use it as a turntable, if not more. I really love my Pandora stations. I am very satisfied with how my records sound on it. It's easily my favorite purchase so far this year. We are going to spend a whole lot of time together. 





I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own. 

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment