Monday, March 28, 2016

Jade Bangles


My good friend Karen has worn a jade bangle from China for many many years. I have always admired it, and wanted one of my own. When I had the opportunity to grab one to review, I jumped on it. I absolutely love this bangle. It looks and feels great. Jade carries energies for love, healing, money, and protection. Here's to hoping it brings all those energies my way. 



The bangle I ordered was the light green. Parma 77 has Jade bangles in a few different colors. It comes in a cute gift box topped with a bow and the bangle is stored inside a gorgeous cloth bag. It makes a perfect gift.
You need to make sure you measure your wrist before you order. You need to squish these over your hand. It is thick and heavy. I ordered one size up because my size was on the higher end of small, and I wanted to be sure it would fit me. I've been using soap on my hand to slide this on and off, and I haven't had any problems. I am happy with the medium size. I feel the small would have been a lot harder to get over my thumb's knuckle.



The jade itself is beautiful. The bangle is thicker than the ones I usually see, but I like it. It's got some weight to it, but not too much. It feels quite durable. The jade is light green and slightly translucent. I can see some white and pink lines inside. It is very unique. I wear it frequently and have received many compliments. Just make sure you measure before you buy. I give this bangle 5 out of 5 stars. 


Grab one on Amazon.

I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own. 

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment