Friday, March 11, 2016

Spiky Balls For The Win!


Run Baby Spiky Massage Ball is designed for Plantar Fasciitis relief but can also be used as a deep tissue massager. It's like a mini foam roller...covered in spikes. What a cool product to have to help with your sore feet and tired legs. It can also be used to improve circulation, and release muscle knots. This is great to use for self massage, all you need is a wall or a floor. 

The ball is made of a firm, hard rubber and the spikes are not sharp. They actually feel great on your muscles when you apply pressure to them. Using the ball on your feet is very easy. You just place it under your arch and roll it back and forth or around in circles under your foot. This felt really nice and relieved some of my foot pain.

You can use the ball to self massage on the floor or against a wall. I have tight muscles, so using this ball regularly will be very beneficial for me. I love using it along my shoulders and my lower back. You just place it between your achy muscle and the wall and roll. When you find a knot, just apply pressure on that point for 10-15 seconds, and then move on to the next sore spot. 

I give the Run Baby Massage Ball 4 out of 5 stars. It's easy to use, easy to store, and small enough to be portable. I look forward to using it frequently to help with muscle aches. 

Grab one on Amazon.

I received this product at a discount. This review is 100% honest, unbiased, and my own. 

~Crystal Vicious

No comments:

Post a Comment